THE MEETING PLACE OF PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE & THE IDEAS BEHIND THEM
Have you been to Serbia yet? Chances are that you haven’t! So we’re providing a perfect opportunity for you to check this awesome country out! And, if you have been, you will know just how great the place is…maybe it’s time to come back!
We are picking up our laptops and hitting Serbia in July, staying at Mokrin House (www.mokrinhouse.com), an award-winning coworking/coliving property known as “The House of Ideas”.
A modern building, in a rural environment, is an ideal combination to get you into the right headspace to find inspiration, boost your creativity and be productive.
During our ‘coworkation’ we add to the physical environment a mix of people with different backgrounds, skill sets, and cultures, as well as a program of workshops and masterclasses looking at both personal and professional development.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Disconnect from your everyday life and reconnect with nature
- Look at your life (professional and personal) from a different perspective.
- Time and space to get focused and productive. Super high speed WiFi.
- A perfect environment to work ON yourself and your business
- Delicious cooked meals with only fresh and local ingredients.
- Connecting with other location independent professionals and digital nomads.
- Enjoy a glass of wine beside the pool as the sun goes down.
- Share a batch of popcorn during one of the movie nights.
- Clear air that leads to a clear mind, perfect to enable you to work on your plans, vision and strategy
But with an environment like that, of course we will not only be focussing on workshops and talks alone. We believe there should always be a good balance between learning, experiencing, relaxing and connecting.
Serbia is an absolute perfect destination for all of you seeking adventure and the outdoors. From cliff or rock climbing to hiking or just going on long walks to enjoy the beauty of nature with its abundance of medicinal herbs, mushrooms and forest fruits. Be sure to reconnect with nature and spend lots of time outside in the natural beauty during this coworkation.
Just like any other coworkation, our program will be facilitated from the angle of personal development AND professional growth. We will facilitate workshops focusing on these areas:
1) Business Big Picture:
One of the benefits of stepping out of your day-to-day routine and into a new and inspirational setting is that you have headspace to gain clarity and put things in perspective. This creates an ideal environment for you to look at topics such as vision, planning, strategy and decision-making. We offer workshops focused around these business ‘big picture’ topics.
2) Lifestyle Design:
At Coworkation we believe that, since we are only on this earth for a short time, we need to make the most of it! Living life in the fullest, most meaningful way imaginable is great in theory, not so easy in practice. Topics such as “The power of morning routines”, “design your day, design your life” and “visualisation techniques”.
3) Personal growth for professional development:
If we are not working on ourselves, then we are not working on our business! By optimising our own personal potential it enables us to be at our peak in a work environment also. During our coworkation we will delve into our interiors looking at topics such as self awareness, leadership, purpose and passion, focus and concentration, health and nutrition, creativity, the power of the mind, food energetics, the power of the mind and emotional control.
4) Skill shares, brainstorming, and masterminds between all the participants. All ideas and requests welcome!
Mia Popić – Coaching psychologist and psychotherapist
I am a psychologist and psychotherapist. I am currently attending PhD studies where I am specializing in the implementation of cognitive behavioural coaching. I have been practising psychotherapy and coaching for seven years and I have received a certificate for the implementation of REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy) from REBT centre – affiliate of Albert Ellis Institute in New York.
I have been engaged in organizational consulting, coaching individuals, and conducting educational workshops and training programs with the aim of supporting the individuals to overcome the psychological difficulties that hamper daily functioning and work efficiency.
I believe that courage, ingenuity and hard work lead to great achievements, and therefore I encourage my clients to get out of the comfort zone, take risks from time to time, open their minds towards alternative perspectives and build the strategy of self-disciplined movement towards their goals. I believe that continuous learning and commitment to development represent the key factors for the sense of personal welfare.
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL COACHING WORKSHOP
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching (CBC) is an approach that through cognitive, behavioral and imaginative techniques takes person through a process that results in achieving his realistic goals. CBC contributes to enhanced competencies, stress prevention and assists in overcoming barriers that stand in the way of meeting desired goals.
CBC relies on empirical psychology and a good understanding of human motivation and the factors that encourage us to develop and improve. Through CBC a person develops skills which are applicable in all areas of life.
Cognitive Behavioural Coaching workshop covers following topics:
- Better understanding of oneself and others
- Emotion management
- Perception of emotions as allies, not as jamming devices in everyday functioning
- Identifying attitudes that hinder the achievement of objectives
- Finding alternative beliefs required for taking steps towards the desired change
- Development of clear communication
- Strengthening confidence
Jelena Malenović is the author of spicesunshine.com, a blog exploring simple, fun and healthy choices for a dash of a sunnier and lighter life, the one more of a play and less of a chore. Turning all her creative passions into her professions, she enjoys so many exciting roles today. She cooks, develops delicious, quick and easy recipes and styles food photography. She writes and creates various formats of digital content. She’s a certified yoga teacher, an environmentalist, a CSR and philanthropy programs strategist. For the past 20+ years she has been blessed with a phenomenal journey as a strategic communications and a public relations specialist supporting some of the most brilliant global & local brands and individuals.
About the workshop:
Great food is so much more than just a taste. It’s about getting together, creating, sharing, captivating all of your senses. Most importantly it’s about having fun and we are going to have loads of it while preparing and enjoying our lunch together. And not just any lunch, but the one that is gorgeously healthy and delicious made entirely out of plant based yumminess. Because it all starts with what we intake in our bodies, and great food is like a great fuel that boosts our energy levels for days that rock.
What will you get out of this experience:
– learn how to make delicious savory and sweet dishes that are healthy for you
– recipes that take just a few ingredients made in a matter of minutes regardless of what cooking skills you already have
– recipes for great to go and food that you can always have at hand
– basic plant based food cooking rules and ingredients combinations
Join me and welcome to this flavourful workshop full of colours, textures and aromas.
- A stunning and unique rural location experience
- Accommodation in a shared room (private rooms available)
- A coworking space that is open 24 hours a day
- Three delicious meals per day, all cooked up from fresh and local ingredients
- Lots of excursions and fun things to do in the surrounding nature and culture
- In-depth workshops and inspiring activities on a daily basis
80€/nights, or 525€/week (7 nights)