WHERE WORK & LIFE COME TOGETHER
1 village, 250 hectares
50+ inspiring speakers
100+ talks and workshops
Freedom Fest X is the showcase event for the location independent movement, bringing together all the key players within the movement, and all those interested or curious about alternative ways of living and working.
* Remote Work * Digital nomadism * Flexi work * Freelancing * Global Schooling *Personal development * Exotic Coworking * Coliving * Entrepreneurship * Lifestyle Design *Distributed workforces * Health & Wellbeing * Mindset
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES
* Talks * Workshops *Coworking * Outdoor pool * Rock climbing * Hiking * Volleyball * Live music * Yoga * Meditation * Outdoor cinema * Body movement * Food trucks * Canyoning * Kayaking * BBQ’s * DJ’s
A PARADIGM SHIFT
Technology has increased our capacity to live life on our terms, to be able to decide when and from where we work. We are living more fluid lifestyles, where the separation between ‘work’ and ‘life’ is rather integrated into the act of ‘living’. Now, more than ever, we have the ability to design our lifestyles to live in accordance with our values, and with a closer alignment to our interests and passions ~ we call this “Freedom by Design”, a new way of living, where there is a fusion between work and life, known as Location Independence. Freedom X Fest is the first event in the world dedicated to exploring and celebrating the Location Independence Movement (The LIM).
Location Independence: The tie which binds life with work
Freedom Fest X examines the transformation in the way we work, including topics such as:
- Flexible employment arrangements within the corporate sphere
- Leadership and management of distributed teams
- Entrepreneurship and freelancing as a vehicle to a life of location independence
- Remote work careers
- Financial freedom and investments
- Contribution and purposeful work towards humanity
And, more broadly, the future of work.
We look at how this new world of work is impacting upon our lifestyles and we dig deeply to understand the effects it is having upon society, including:
- Relationships and how they can be deepened as couples can intertwine their lifestyles.
- Family structures can be reinvented. Rather than one being the full-time ‘stay at home parent’ whilst the other commutes to the office each day, instead, parents can get ‘the best of both worlds’.
- Health and wellbeing at our workplace and personal lives, starting from our eating and consumption habits, exercise and working schedules.
- The corporate world and how it is being impacted as companies question to what extent they incorporate flexible work practices into their workplace.
During the festival we look at how work merges with life:
- Lifestyle design and how we can live closer to our interests and passions, how we can live more proactively with direction and purpose, and how we can live with fulfillment.
- Personal development and how we can grow as individuals to improve all facets of our lives including our professional development.
IT’S ALL JUST LIVING
What is life without enjoyment?! Aside from the inspiring and educational workshops, talks, debates and courses, Freedom Fest X will be fun!
- Live music, DJ’s and dancing
- Sports: volleyball, rock-climbing, football, canyoning, archery, kayaking, hiking, basketball
- Yoga and body movement
- Swimming and lazing in the Spanish sun
- And plenty of spontaneous enjoyment!
The past, present and future
Freedom X Fest examines the drivers and enablers which have been the catalysts for the rise in the Location Independence Movement with thought-provoking talks, workshops and debates.
We showcase exciting startups that are shaping the future of the movement. And we look into crystal balls to visualise the exciting future which awaits!
A RURAL VILLAGE EXCLUSIVE FOR THE FESTIVAL!
Two hours from Barcelona, with the rocky mountain backdrop of the Pyrenees looming high above, is an abandoned rural village that has been reconstructed that provides the perfect location for Freedom X Fest.
Thirteen rural cottages are spread around a stunning 250 hectare environment and amidst lakes, hiking trails, rock climbing walls and farm animals. The views are incredible and the air is fresh. Arriving you feel an immediate sense of calm and relaxation.
Spread throughout the village there are 13 lovely country cottages, each with 3 or 4 bedrooms. Choose from a single or double bedroom with a private bathroom, or share a room with 2 or 3 others. Each of the cottages have a living area exclusive to you and your housemates and an outdoor table area.
There are only 100 beds available so it is recommended to get in early, as the room options won’t last long!
We have allocated special camping zones throughout the village area and its surrounds, and made sure that they all are in beautiful areas with stuning views!
FESTIVAL TICKETS INCLUDE
- Talks & workshops from leading speakers & facilitators
- Sports (rock climbing, hiking, volleyball)
- Relaxation (hammocks, poolside, yoga & meditation)
- Parties (live music, DJ’s, outdoor pool parties)
- Entertainment (salsa classes, outdoor cinema)
- Coworking, skill shares and masterminds
DAY PASSBook before Feb 28
- Super Early Bird (until Feb 28): 95€
- Early Bird (Mar 1-Apr 30): 125€
- Full Price (After May 1): 155€
3 DAYSBook before Feb 28
- Super Early Bird (until Feb 28): 195€
- Early Bird (Mar 1-Apr 30): 255€
- Full Price (After May 1): 355€
6 DAYSBook before Feb 28
- Super Early Bird (until Feb 28): 395€
- Early Bird (Mar 1-Apr 30): 495€
- Full Price (After May 1): 695€
VIP PASSBook before Feb 28
- 3 DAYS VIP: 900€
- 6 DAYS VIP: 1,500€
CAMPING BYOBring your own tent
- PRICE PER NIGHT (Minimum 2 nights): 25€
- 5 NIGHTS PACKAGE: 95€
CAMPING 1 paxTent provided
- PRICE PER NIGHT (Minimum 2 nights): 35€
- 5 NIGHTS PACKAGE: 145€
- Includes tent, sleeping bag & mattress
CAMPING 2 paxTent provided
- PRICE PER NIGHT (Minimum 2 nights): 45€
- 5 NIGHTS PACKAGE: 195€
- Includes tent, sleeping bag & mattress
Shared Rooms5 nights
- Shared Room with 3/4 people (5 nights): 350€
Single Room5 nights
- Single Room with Shared Bathroom (5 nights): 600€
- Private Room with Private Bathroom (5 nights): 750€
Double Room5 nights
- Single Room with Shared Bathroom (5 nights): 750€
- Private Room with Private Bathroom (5 nights): 900€