Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the island with THE BEST CLIMATE IN THE WORLD!
Coworkation for Good
We are huge believers in giving back and helping out in the community and the world. We think globally and act locally. We believe that the measure of a person’s life is the affect they have on others.
Are you a location independent professional?
Do you dream of participating in a workation where you can use your skills to help others? Do you want to travel with a purpose AND have tons of fun?
Welcome! Coworkation for Good Las Palmas is the perfect place where experience, growth and contribution meet.
More than 500 years ago, even a skillful nomad like Cristopher Columbus anchored in the port of Las Palmas and spent some time on the island on his first trip to the Americas. With average annual temperatures between 21-28 °C it has THE BEST CLIMATE IN THE WORLD. Rich history, great food, friendly people, wonderful beaches, great hikes, a paradise for water sport lovers, this island in the Atlantic Ocean will make you want to come back [or stay] and is the ideal place to combine work, giving back & fun!
THE ROOF, our home for the week!
We have a whole house only for us AND you’ll be one of the first guests @ The Roof, a friendly hoffice only 15 minutes walk from the beach!
IS LAS PALMAS COWORKATION FOR ME?
Coworkation for Good is designed for those who want to work and have fun while making a POSITIVE IMPACT IN THE WORLD!
This experience is for you if you are:
Looking to create a positive impact in the communities where you travel by using and sharing your skills
A digital nomad/ location independent searching for ways to take your business to the next level and connect with like minded people
Looking for a fun & beautiful island where you can enjoy hiking, water sports and connect with a community
A business manager or employee looking to get away from your routine environment to regain your clarity and creativity and use it for a higher purpose
WHAT HAPPENS @ COWORKATION FOR GOOD:
Coliving & Coworking
As Richard Branson said we don’t think of work as work, and play as play. It’s all living. Travelling the world is fun, however there may be times when you feel a bit lonely & in need for a family. Here you can have all the benefits of working on your own project, super fast wi-fi speed and also join the diverse activities in Las Palmas. The Roof is the perfect place where we can run brainstorming sessions or show us your Master Chef abilities until the robots take over!
Skill Shares & Masterminds
As a location independent person, probably the most frequent question you have to answer to is: …and what do you do for a living so that you can travel all over the world? What exactly is a web designer? How can you make a living out of Social Media? I only use it to post pictures with my cat!
It’s nice to exchange skills inside ‘the tribe’. But what do you think about teaching them to others, that have not been so lucky as we have and don’t know that a different life is possible? Or helping NGOs with web design, promotion, fundraising campaigns or any other skills you may have? Or participating in a Mastermind session with people that live in a different reality that you live in?
We are collaborating with local NGO’s from Las Palmas in order to improve their lives. With your help, this will be the first step of the journey we embark on.
- 6 nights accomodation @The Roof, a brand new space 15 minutes walk to the beach, our hoffice for the week [we have 5 double rooms & 2 single rooms from which you can choose]
- The entire house only for us, coworking space and a big terrace
- Super fast wi-fi
- A loving family of 14 location independent people
- Mastermind days – share your project & let’s find together creative ways on solving your challenges
- Welcome BBQ dinner & drinks
- Skill shares – learning from each other is the best way to learn. You never know where your next business partner is 🙂
- Having a positive impact in the local communities whom we are going to share our knowledge with [priceless]
- Personalised workbook – the place where ideas come to life 🙂
- A friendly network of friends, possible business partners & travel buddies [priceless nr 2]
- The answers to the 3 Most Important Questions of your life
- Hasta Luego Paella party
WHAT’S OPTIONAL [not included in the price]
- Fun activities – surfing, scuba diving, hiking, sunset boat trip – this are optional group activities we can organize for you so we can get to know & enjoy the island
- All meals except BBQ & Paella night
If you read until here and want to join us, we would love to hear from you! Please tell us in 140 characters at [email protected] what are your skills that you want to use in order to contribute to the communities in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. We are collaborating with local NGOs so we can help them to spread their message because we believe in sustainable travel & we believe that the future of work is sharing and collaboration.
Examples of skills that we would love you can share with us: web design, sales, marketing, crowdfunding, SEO, social media, video, photography etc.
Thank you! We are this happy to meet you! 🙂