BALI, THE LAND OF THE GODS!
Lush terraced rice fields, looming volcanoes, and fantastic beaches combined with amazingly friendly people and a unique culture that celebrates colourful ceremonies on a regular basis, makes Bali a perfect location for a coworkation! This magical destination exudes peace and serenity and is a perfect place to get into a state of flow and will fill you with inspiration!
Register your interest to find out prices for your ideal Coworkation.
Sabine is the founder and director of Intent-X Limited, a coaching and consulting institute specialized in digital business transformation. In her role as an independent coach and consultant since 2011, Sabine is helping corporate organizations to ingeniously apply disruptive technologies and business models in order to achieve breakthrough innovations and growth. She is supporting entrepreneurs and their teams to navigate successfully and healthfully through the complexity, uncertainty, and profound changes which come along with pioneering new innovations. See more about Sabine here.
Tracey is the founder of On Purpose Leadership. Tracey’s passion lies in the psychology of leadership development. She is driven to support changemakers and purpose-driven leaders so that they can thrive in their work and have greater positive impact for a better world. She holds a Masters degree in Applied Social Psychology and has over 15 years of international experience practicing in the fields of Organizational and Counselling Psychology. She also holds a coaching certification from the Coaches Training Institute, the world’s largest coaching school and has completed their renowned 10-month experiential leadership program.
Tracey has empowered leaders across 5 continents. Highlights have been coaching social impact entrepreneurs in Asia, youth leaders in Uganda, mission-driven leaders in the United Nations and over 800 new managers and senior executives across the Canadian Federal Government. See more about Tracey here.
From the 9th – 11th of October we will be staying at the beautiful Hotel Villa Lumbung, situated in the heart of the vibrant Seminyak but referred to as “Little Ubud” because of the greenery of the accommodation.
On the 11th of October, we will be moving to our second accommodation, which is in the Kediri area, just outside of surf mekka Canggu. The stunning villa is ideally located in Tanah Lot, on 1.8 hectares of land and only a 5 minute drive from the Tanah Lot Temple, a popular tourist sight and cultural icon thanks to it’s iconic sunset views.
Lastly, on the 13th of October, we will check-in to our last accommodation, which is located in the green and lush surroundings of Ubud. Ubud is known for its greenery, the beautiful temple, monkey forest and of course from the famous movie “Eat, Pray, Love.”
We will be coworking and learning together in a number of stunning, inspirational and unique locations.
Each space will enable deeper integration of the workshops and activities being presented.
The spiritual heart of the Island of the Gods. Restore and Recharge.
LOCATION: OUTPOST AND BALI SPIRIT
Outpost is the newest coworking space in town, and with high ceilings, super comfortable chairs, and the best internet in Ubud, it is the place to go if you need to Get Stuff done. Within walking distance of the accommodation, Outpost is located in front of Bali Spirit, a sprawling luxury resort with refreshing pool and swim up bar, free for your use all day long. Visit Website
LOCATION: JUNGLE FISH BALI
Jungle Fish is the ultimate tropical luxury resort, precariously perched into the side of a mountain overlooking the Osh River Valley. This gorgeous spot features the best infinity pool in Ubud, and a mouth-watering restaurant to boot. Coworking, swimming, eating…it’s going to be tough. Visit Website
LOCATION: GREEN SCHOOL
See a vision for a better world come to life at this famous fully sustainable bamboo designed school, and learn about the groundbreaking wall-less education system that inspires with passion and purpose. Visit Website
LOCATION: CAMPUHAN RIDGE & KARSA KAFE
An easy but energising hike, Campuhan Ridge walk is a chance to breath in the cool highland air and take in the stunning vista. Explore along the edge of this beautiful river valley as part of our nature-based integration practices, ending with a coconut or massage reward at the quaint Karsa Kafe.
LOCATION: TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL
Walk down to the impressive Tengenungan base and witness the immense power of nature in the form of the waterfalls, the perfect spot for an integration through nature workshop.
LOCATION: TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACES
The breathtaking views that epitomise Bali, these rice paddies show the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system) in action. Tegallalang forms the three most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud’s shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan. Here we enjoy lunch on the cool and breezy sightseeing spot, followed by some market meanderings.
Canggu is all about sun, fun, and getting stuff done!
LOCATION: CANGGU CLUB
This club in the heart of Canggu literally has something for everyone; excellent wifi, free gym, sport field, lap pool, waterslide park, and bouncey park (being grown up is overrated) to name a few. Spend the day working on, working out, or lounging at Bali’s premier entertainment and sporting venue. Visit Website
9th of October 2017
Day of arrival
Seminyak, Hotel Vila Lumbung
Workshop by Sabine held in the local coworking space
10th of October 2017
Morning talk by Stuart Jones: Freedom & the location independent movement
Afternoon workshop by Sabine
We will spend the day in the fun Canggu Club
11th of October 2017
Moving day to Kediri, checking out of Hotel Vila Lumbung
Arrival at Villa Les Rizieres
Workshop by Sabine + a visit to the beautiful temple of Tanah Lot
12th of October 2017
Visit to Greenschool
Morning talk “Design your day, design your life” by Stuart Jones
Afternoon workshop by Sabine
13th of October 2017
Check out of Villa Les Rizieres, moving on to Ubud
First workshop by Tracey Abbott, Outpost Coworking Space
14th of October 2017
We will spend the day at the luxurious Jungle Fish in Ubud
Workshop by Tracey
15th of October 2017
Get out of your daily environment, immerse yourself in an inspirational setting and see your business from another perspective.
A Coworkation fosters personal and professional growth through activities, talks and workshops on these core issues::
- Business Big Picture topics: Such as vision, purpose, branding, communication, strategy, planning and leadership.
- Lifestyle Design: Tangible skills to design the life you desire.
- Personal growth for professional development: Psychological and cognitive topics, mindfulness, creativity, time management etc.
We contribute in a practical and meaningful way to the environment and / or cultures we visit and offer experiences that:
- Maximize the enjoyment and fluidity of your work / life.
- That foster a responsible and meaningful commitment to a location independent lifestyle.
- Access your creative and inspirational potential.
- Experience the impact that health and wellness has on your professional behavior, and learn how to maintain it.
Our points of difference:
- The link between personal growth and professional success as a holistic effort (Physical, Emotional, Environmental and Intellectual).
- Our take on lifestyle design: Advocating strong values in business and in life. Location Independent Professionals are free to create a personal and professional framework that focuses on integrity, human-centered interactions, and sustainability as motivators and business aspirations.
- The topics discussed are relevant to entrepreneurs, leaders, influencers, visionaries, freelancers and business owners to name a few.
- Our use of the inherent qualities of the places we visit (physical, emotional, spiritual and symbolic) during our activities allow us to further integrate the lessons provided.
At Coworkation we believe that it is our responsibility as a traveler and as a company to contribute in a positive and practical way to the places and people we visit. The Bali Children Project is a non-profit organization dedicated to education as a means to improve the lives of disadvantaged youth in Bali. It is based on the belief that children, empowered to realize their potential, will enrich their own lives, their villages and the world we all share. Her main programs include School Sponsorships for Children, School Support, Sex and Health Awareness, English Language Learning and much more. They execute other projects too, including English Learning, Teacher Training, Motivation Workshops and more.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- Donations from Coworkation participants is a donation equivalent to the donation offered by our participants dollar-for-dollar up to $ 50 (fixed) donations by participants. We are also donating 10% of our profits to BCP. To donate, go here and refer to Coworkation.
- School Support Program: If you want to physically help schools to apply for licenses and get government support, join BCP to improve your preschool for one day. They are simple but useful tasks, such as helping to paint murals, they will mean a real difference in the community and will allow you to visit less-visited villages in a non-intrusive way.
- Children’s wish list: BCP is constantly in need of basic items for the children they represent. Whether it’s a mattress so they can sleep well and be able to study better, or a garment, go here and learn how you can help.
- Child Sponsorship: BCP has a child sponsorship scheme that ensures that the needs of each child are addressed one by one. You can see what your US $ 40.00 monthly (without contract) is investing and see the value you are providing. To sponsor see here. The Bali Children’s Project is a charitable 501 (c) 3 charitable foundation registered in the United States (EIN 26-0014889) and Indonesia (NPWP: 02.096, 823.903.000). BCP’s work depends entirely on donations from individuals and organizations.
Early BirdAvailable until Jan 31, 2017
3 NIGHTS ALL-INCLUSIVE = US$525 (twin room), US$650 (single room)
6 NIGHTS ALL-INCLUSIVE = US$990 (twin room), US$1190 (single room)
Prices include luxurious accommodation, all meals (exc. drinks), and workshops!
StandardFor bookings after February 1, 2018
3 NIGHTS ALL-INCLUSIVE = US$760 (twin room), US$880 (single room)
6 NIGHTS ALL-INCLUSIVE = US$1470 (twin room), US$1590 (single room)
Prices include luxurious accommodation, all meals (exc. drinks) & workshops!